jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many hours do you spend writing and promoting your hubs or articles? Is it

1. ramkkasturi profile image59
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

How many hours do you spend writing and promoting  your hubs or articles? Is it worth it?

Many get into writing not knowing the time it takes. They may like writing but the promotion  takes a lot of time and one begins to wonder if it is worth it, what is your opinion and experience?

2. warrioRR profile image61
    warrioRRposted 7 years ago

Only one hours for this kind of work.
    Write, Publish, Ping , Submit

3. Kristie91 profile image60
    Kristie91posted 7 years ago

I'm getting enough bus to excite me though it's not much. I don't even know how to promote my stuff.Or why someone would care about my very stubborn opinions on life and such. But I enjoy sharing what's buzzing around in that crazy mind of mind to those who are willing to read my hubs.

4. Andrew0208 profile image56
    Andrew0208posted 7 years ago

I like the way warrioRR put it, "Write, Publish, Ping , Submit." It matters with making use of the right resourceful information that keeps you going with anticipated results.

Hubbing for me goes beyond dishing out and promotion of hubs...It's an online virtual home I delight. It could be quite interesting when you start getting rewarded by the associated affiliate programs.

5. PAPA-BEAR profile image60
    PAPA-BEARposted 7 years ago

Is it worth it? If nothing at all it is good training, and I maintain a regular write, enjoy it. Stops brain rot.

6. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

Some of what I write is purely therapeutic.  I don't care about promoting it. 

Other stuff.. Well, I am too relaxed about promotion.  I should do more and sometimes I'll hop on that horse and ride it hard for a week, but more often I just leave most of it to chance.

Time spent writing:  at least two to three hours every day.
    Promotion: sporadic.  Don't follow my lead :-)

7. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 7 years ago

I just write when I feel creative, if I force it doesnt come out as good as it could! I find answering ? and making forum comments does help.

8. 2besure profile image83
    2besureposted 7 years ago

One to two article, depending on what I am writing and 20 minutes for promoting.

9. Candicetricks profile image58
    Candicetricksposted 4 years ago

Some spend more hours of time to promote their website. I will provide a simple but effective schedule:
    Take 1 hour of time to write a researched brilliant keyword rich article.
    Take 40 minutes in the hubpages answers to promote your name and your articles in the hubpages itself.
    Take 30 minutes in social media. Chat with your followers and promote your website but don't waste time,Sir. Also, be a comic man in your social media.
    Take 20 minutes in other forums like yahoo answers and many other. Just answer good and fast. In the evenings or night after dinner, have some time with forums again.
    It is almost enough like 2 hours. A strong building.//