jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How has your hand writing been effected by computers?

1. McConnell Group profile image81
    McConnell Groupposted 7 years ago

How has your hand writing been effected by computers?

2. johnsams profile image70
    johnsamsposted 7 years ago

I dont think there has been any effect on my handwriting cuz of excessive usage of computer. Your handwriting will only be affected if totally and completely stop writing (which wont happen) because no matter how much you use the pc, you still need to write in notes and stuff on paper in your daily activities. Ah, atleast thats what I think.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

my handwriting has not been affected by using computers, it is still illegible

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

My handwriting has always been mediocre at best and hasn't really changed with computer usage...I type for 5-12 hours per day in my work, and sometimes go for a week or more without writing more than a couple of words by hand...though I do notice that writing by hand takes me longer to do than it did before, even though the appearance of it hasn't changed. That said, I also started my current line of work right outside of high school, so before I had to write a LOT every day and had to learn to do so quickly.

5. kkarakk profile image49
    kkarakkposted 7 years ago

Well, i love using computers coz i don't have to do any writing by hand. My handwriting on the whole has improved though, coz i apply a lot of pressure when i write so reduced the stress it was under.

Closed to reply