jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What topics do you blog about?

1. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

What topics do you blog about?

2. Joyful Pamela profile image60
    Joyful Pamelaposted 7 years ago

Hi Jane! My favorite topics are music and education, but I have a few other things I love to write about, also. Most of my blogs have to do with an aspect of music in some way - music education, classical music, Christian music, songs & poems. One of my blogs is based around homeschooling my children as I like to share materials I've created and learn from other moms and teachers.

What topics do you like to write about? ~ Thanks for your welcome and messages!  :-D

3. wearing well profile image75
    wearing wellposted 7 years ago

Well Jane, I must confess that when I joined hubpages I was a complete newbie and hadn't blogged or written any articles before. My intentions were to write purely about the benefits of aromatherapy and complementary treatments.However after reading many hubs, I discovered that there are already excellent articles here that cover this subject; and so having found myself with more spare time on my hands,I am now  inspired to write about any life experience or knowledge my mind wants to log into !

P.S.I'm actually finding writing to be very therapeutic having just been made redundant smile

4. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I don't do much blogging anymore, but write lots and lots of standalone articles smile. Most are on pets (animal rescue, training, care...trying to get more on unusual pets, I've had quite a few!), personal finance, reviews (books, movies, and products), small business, relationships, I have a few on homeschooling from the perspective of the homeschooler (trying to get more going...and soon to write from the other side too), investing, challenges of working from home, internet marketing, etc. and always looking for more topics that interest me.

5. TinaMarieTad profile image78
    TinaMarieTadposted 7 years ago

My favorite topic to blog about was current affairs, political and social issues. I love debating the issues and writing about topics that have distinct opposing views. The Freedom of Speech is a wonderful right!