jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Why do you hub?

1. Springboard profile image80
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

Why do you hub?

We're all here for different reasons, with different goals in mind. Why are YOU here?

2. ZarkoZivkovic profile image76
    ZarkoZivkovicposted 7 years ago

Like everyone else, I am a professional writer currently working as an SEO consultant. So HubPages gives me plenty of opportunities to:

1. make money
    2. promote my other articles and websites
    3. explore and research article marketing along the way
    4. write for myself, just for fun
    5. I like it here, people really comment, there are only a few spammers, which compared to other similar sites is amazing smile

3. profile image45
    fanyuflyposted 7 years ago

I'm an internet engineer and i want to study the success of this web.So I use HubPages recently!

4. McConnell Group profile image81
    McConnell Groupposted 7 years ago

My first response would be for the money, but if i dug a little deeper the money would provide me with the freedom and that would be the real reason I hub, so that one day I amy be free to work when and where ever I would like : )

Don't we all

5. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 7 years ago

Writing is a form of expression and a way to vent for me. I find that I can do that here, which is a great environment for that kinda stuff. LOL. I like to share my expressions with others who share the same writing passion as I.  I also like to appreciate the writings of others. Finally, I am also here to meet new cyber friends.

6. Nick B profile image82
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

I just like to get my stuff out there--once I have an idea of what it is I'm going to dribble on about that is smile and that's the challenge for writing hubs. Well that and trying to keep them coming.

It would be really nice to get paid for what I do, but I guess that might come in time.

7. ExpandYourMind profile image74
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

I enjoy writing and sharing information -- and hopefully, making a few dollars.

8. Simone Smith profile image94
    Simone Smithposted 7 years ago

It's just another step along the universal path to world domination.

9. SheriSapp profile image60
    SheriSappposted 7 years ago

I have always been a kinda frustrated writer, and this is a place where I can write what I want to write, and get feedback from others as to how my writing is. My family was also tired of constant political rantings, and I needed a new outlet to protect their sanity!!!