jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Are you an avid reader? I, too, love to read and have written a novel entitled A

1. finaidir profile image55
    finaidirposted 7 years ago

Are you an avid reader? I, too, love to read and have written a novel entitled A Spy At Home. It...

is available on Amazon, but I really want some honest opinions about it. If you would be willing to put a review on your blog, I%u2019ll gladly give you a free copy.

The book tells about a retired spy with a mentally retarded son that he must care for after his wife dies. My daughter also has an intellectually disability, so this is compellingly realistic (I hope).

I look forward to hearing from you.

2. skgrao profile image71
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

What you say is really sad that your daughter has an intellectual disability.
    You have to be contented that your daughter has only this problem,as there are others who are worse and need more care.
    I wish some miracle may happen and your daughter becomes normal.
    If you can visit India and "Pathanjali Yog Peeth" at Haridwar and under go the training given there for your daughter you may make a miracle happen.

3. profile image52
    readermarkposted 7 years ago

I have to correct you. There is nothing "sad" about my daughter having Down syndrome. We love her, and she is capable, and she is just as "normal" as any other person I know. More than some. It appears I need to do some educating of HubPages readers.

4. Whisperindave profile image75
    Whisperindaveposted 7 years ago

I would love to review your book. Get in touch with me at: whisperindave@gmail.com or whisperindave@msn.com. And we will discuss it.  I believe we should all be helping one another here, as writers. Thanks.