Here is a Writing Exercise! Can you make a paragraph story about this?

1. starqueen13 profile image58
    starqueen13posted 7 years ago

Here is a Writing Exercise! Can you make a paragraph story about this?

A young girl struggles with wanting to be in a relationship because her parents are divorcing so she is wondering if getting into a relationship with this guy that she really likes is worth it. i would love to read all of them.

2. Jaggedfrost profile image78
    Jaggedfrostposted 7 years ago

the house a moment longer.  The old farm house closed in around her, suffocating
    her ability to consider her present concerns clearly.   She ran out of the room into the rain and
    thunder.  Her tears lost in the water
    from heaven.  She knew... read more

3. meow48 profile image72
    meow48posted 7 years ago

"I just don't get it."  Jason now looked at Tony straight in the face, before continuing... "Your parents are divorcing?"
    One look on his friends face said it all.
    "Jeez... don't parents understand what they do to their kids?  I mean they are supposed to be the adults.   Why do we always have to be the ones to be flexible."
    Trina finally was able to look up at her friend.  He had already been there and done that but the scars still seemed to come thru every now and then.
    :"Jason... do you really think there is such a thing as true love??"
    A heavy sigh came in response.  Trina gave a short little smile to that.  Jason was always a deep thinker and never gave an answer quickly unless surprised... like earlier.
    "I think it is more of a true like.  I saw it in an old western once.  This guy asked this man for his daughter's hand in marriage..."
    Trina laughed...
    "No .. wait.. hear me out.... He declared that he loved the daughter and wanted to marry her.  The man asked, But do you like her?  Love is based on  feelings, like is based on respect.  So I think that is better than all of this true love stuff.  I mean if you like someone... you accept them and respect them... you don't leave them.... and it is not about what you can get from them."  Turning slightly red from revealing so much to Trina, he flashed a smile.
    "humnnnn." was her response, what to do about this?  Her heart now was beating a little faster.
    "Trina... I will be there for you.  I want to be there for you because ... " he took a deeper breath, for courage.... "I really like you."
    Trina simply nodded.  Then realization at what the man said hit her like a ton of bricks.
    "You... you   like me?"
    "Sure.  And that is more important than all this true love bull shit."  He laughed and said, "Now give me that remote, there is a football game I wanted to watch."
    Oops, i did not make it in a paragraph. please give me E for Effort. take care, meow48