This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I'm a amatuer writing. What are the best places on the internet for me to make s

1. lilypjmom2122 profile image73
    lilypjmom2122posted 7 years ago

I'm a amatuer writing. What are the best places on the internet for me to make some money?

Was on ehow but they want professionals now. I'm just starting out and with no degree whatsoever. Just exploring a new interest.

2. vydyulashashi profile image58
    vydyulashashiposted 7 years ago

there are many fields in net which can generate some revenue for you
    hubpages is also one of them
    affiliates like google adsense ,amazon,ebay, commission junction are also good links
    if u have a blog or your own domain you have plenty of fields for revenue..

but many of them think that we can start revenue by over night but its not true,you have to be patient and you must have quality of writing with good presentation and rich content so that you can generate good amount of traffic...

so don sign up soon to all the affiliates or any other sites which say that they pay you..instead be patient have some decent number of posts and traffic.after that you can apply..

thanks good luck
    god bless u

3. jasoncox83 profile image73
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

Well, where to begin. There are a ton of hubs on this topic so I will keep this brief.
    Suite101
    Hubpages
    Associated Content (although I don't care for it)

These are some of the better sites that you can get into. As an Ehow writer the one that most closely resembles ehowm, and potential would be Infobarrel. However it is only a PR 4 or 5 it is quickly climbing...I have heard nothing but good things for the most part about it. Havn't tried it myself yet though.
    Here is a link to a hub (not mine) that shows some wonderful graphs of information on various different sites. He excluded Hubpages though it would be up there with Suite 101 for comparison purposes.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Actual-Figures- … Write-Site

4. sniper3077 profile image55
    sniper3077posted 7 years ago

If you are into writing, check out Amazon's Digital Text Platform, submit any work you have there. This is how to get your work published onto Kindle. You will make money for each copy that sells on Amazon.

You can also check out www.fiverr.com and start a few writing gigs there.

5. veronicasinnaeve profile image77
    veronicasinnaeveposted 7 years ago

I currently hold a full-time offline job and I am just starting out here on Hubpages and hoping that it will be a good source of second income once I get going with it. I've done a lot of research before getting more involved, though, meaning I have read many articles about Hubpages and how to make an income from it.

Fortitude is a very new writing site, created by someone who founded another writing site, Squidoo. This site has about 180 writers so far and is $23.88 for a full account. This is to prevent spammers and it is easy to earn back that payment in a couple of weeks. You get paid $0.05 for reading reviews, which doesn't take that long. You can get paid anywhere from $10 to $100 if your article gets published on the front page. There is not that much competition right now due to the small amount of users. I've earned $3.10 so far from just reading and rating reviews, which is fun. I think this may be the winner because I'm already making a little bit of income after only a week. I'll be able to earn back the $23.88 once I get a few articles published. Give it a go! smile
    There is Helium, but I've heard that some people's account balances drop for no good reason and you only get paid to write for certain sections of it.

Suite 101 is a lot of work if you don't have a lot of time on your hands. I was invited there, but I had a lot going on personally during the initial three month writing period so I took a leave of absence. Their editors are very helpful, though.

Associated Content if you live in the US. I'm from Canada.

working