jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I want to write a play but am having writer's block. Anyone have any ideas or in

1. Jesse_Herndon profile image56
    Jesse_Herndonposted 7 years ago

I want to write a play but am having writer's block. Anyone have any ideas or inspiration for me?

I want it to be dark, edgy and contemporary. Also about teens or young adults.

2. jasoncox83 profile image72
    jasoncox83posted 7 years ago

Your best bet to avoid writers block is move on to another project, and come back to it with a fresh mind. Nearly every professional writer will have multiple long term projects IE plays,scripts, books etc to jump between during periods of writers block.

3. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Yes, write a play about a living twin brother who awakes one morning only to find that he has transcended into the personality of his twin brother who was killed in the Vietnam War. He looks like himself but he possess all the memory and experiences of his dead brother just as if his brother survived the war and returned home. Let me know how it works! WB

4. TedAcer profile image61
    TedAcerposted 7 years ago

A teen finds out how to create the philosopher's stone but the recipe he is using requires the hearts of 1000 cute snakes. This teen is dedicated and goes to the snake kennels, the snake pounds, and pet stores looking for cute snakes. He even tries the reptile zoo. But he never finds any cute snakes, they are all really gross. He becomes an old man and then he dies

working