jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What time do you do your best writing?

1. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

What time do you do your best writing?

I seem to do mine at an emotionally-charged time... but, specifically, I love to write late-late at night/early-early in morning.

2. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

No specific time... as and when the idea comes, or that I feel like writing, and that's how it works... unfortunately, as you can see the number of hubs I have written, ideas or the feeling to write do not quite come frequently... smile

3. profile image49
    CassandraCullenposted 7 years ago

I believe I do my best writing late at night when the house is dead silent and i can hear myself think and that is when my imagination runs wild and spills onto the page. Uncensored and choppy,but true feelings about certain things then in the daylight I revise them and refine them so all readers can enjoy. Oh and with music and a hot cup of tea in hand.. Best part.

4. ahostagesituation profile image81
    ahostagesituationposted 7 years ago

I find I do my very best writing when I'm not supposed to be writing. Whomever the creativity controller is in my head--total rebel.  If I'm supposed to be somewhere--(like right now for instance), or I'm working, or trying to sleep, I get the best ideas.

5. Loi-Renee profile image80
    Loi-Reneeposted 6 years ago

I do my best writing between two and seven in the morning. Probably because that's the time I use to wake up when I was in High School to study. There are less distractions at this time.

working