jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's you favorite theme for writing ?

1. lulubell1798 profile image71
    lulubell1798posted 7 years ago

What's you favorite theme for writing ?

2. Fruffles profile image59
    Frufflesposted 7 years ago

I like futuristic settings - for each story i try to make the future a different place.

3. dgicre profile image81
    dgicreposted 7 years ago

Tech toys are nice but I also really like to write about things that  help people learn new things. Kind regards, ~~ dgicre

4. eilander1542011 profile image60
    eilander1542011posted 7 years ago

All in all I really like to let my writing develop in the moment. I find that not only does the quality of the ideals go up, but eh word usage and themes develop subtly and appropriately as well. This approach has led me into writing both fictional and non-fictional stories within fantasy, sci-fi, ethereal and ordinary settings. Wielding topics pertaining to life and death, extra-ordinary meeting ordinary and the power of the mind. Many times it is almost as if the story is being channeled through me rather than me writing it myself, and it is these times that my best works come out.

5. Timstown profile image74
    Timstownposted 7 years ago

Anything related to positive change or self-improvement.

6. profile image0
    Rookie70posted 7 years ago

Anything that is artistic, like poetry, prose, and reflections.

7. couponalbum profile image59
    couponalbumposted 7 years ago

I like writing about shopping and fashion. These two are my topic of interests.

8. Broadway Gal27 profile image51
    Broadway Gal27posted 7 years ago

My Favorite theme for writing is.... Hmm... that is a tough one... I really just write about what I'm thinking about. I just sprained my ankle so when I wrote The Girl at Camp I made one of the main characters sprain her ankle. When I wrote the Hating Homework poem, I was supposed to be doing homework. I think that this is the best way to write because you can really write out how you feel and stuff. It really helps me to get involved in my work.

9. Kexul profile image71
    Kexulposted 7 years ago

I like writing in fantasy and sci-fi settings. It gives me permission to pretty much write whatever i want. I can make flying cars or holographic robots. It just lets my creative juices fly.

I also like to write reviews. I just find reviewing things to be fun.

working