jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What about Your Quest To Make Serious Money Online?

1. websclubs profile image52
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

What about Your Quest To Make Serious Money Online?

2. IdeaMorphist profile image65
    IdeaMorphistposted 7 years ago

Unless you plan to make something innovative/unique and ship it to people the other outlets of making money online are a very slow process sad

3. Wajeeha profile image60
    Wajeehaposted 7 years ago

For me, writing is my passion.. I am looking to make money by means of my writings.

4. allpurposeguru profile image80
    allpurposeguruposted 7 years ago

Your question is kind of vague, but basically I am working on getting a business off the ground that includes, but is not limited to, writing for HubPages and other content sites, including my own blogs. There is no potential for making money entirely from writing, so I am also starting affiliate marketing.

Metamorphosis from academic to marketer comes slowly, so I haven't made much money yet. I keep working on different ways of increasing search engine traffic, which is where all the money comes from. 

I'm still earning from what I wrote a year ago. It's only pennies a  month, but once I get traffic past whatever critical mass it takes, I should get good income from old work and new.

Don't let anyone tell you it comes quickly or easily. But don't let anyone tell you it can't be done. Lots of folks are making money hand over fist. None of them started making that much after their first month or even year working at it.

working