jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

So what should my book be about ?

1. Me547 profile image57
    Me547posted 7 years ago

So what should my book be about ?

(I am a teenager so I still have a pretty good imagination)

2. NatValente profile image57
    NatValenteposted 7 years ago

If u don't know you shouldn't write one

3. drbillfannin profile image59
    drbillfanninposted 7 years ago

What? Who says you need to write a book. Very few people do that, but if you insist. Write from your heart if you aren't interested in selling it, which may or may not happen, or write to sell. In this case you have to research the book based on some market need. How to do that? Search hubs.

4. JohnBarret profile image59
    JohnBarretposted 7 years ago

If you don't know what to write

See, writing is not like accounting, a dumb job. Its about passion, talking and lots on it.

I think, as you are a teen, you should go for a novel or story where there are lots of dialogs are present. You see, at teens we can talk a lot (its because we are good observers at teen) and we can talk on a lot of topics. So, a story/novel with talks will be good.

5. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 7 years ago

Well, I certainly hope you still have an imagination after you're older. :p
    But anyway, if you want to write a novel, just think of one of your favorite books. What about that book did you like and what would you like to re-create in your own book? Emulate that story in your writing and don't worry about how similar it might sound. Our favorite novels are jump-off points that ignite our interest in writing and allow our own stories and ideas to grow into entities that are independent of the original inspiration. Write fan fiction if that will help get the words flowing.