I would love some feedback from another fiction writier:) Would you be intereste

1. wcoffeechick profile image56
    wcoffeechickposted 7 years ago

I would love some feedback from another fiction writier:) Would you be interested?

Can you share your experience with getting published?

2. profile image51
    fallsfellaposted 7 years ago

What kind of fiction are you writing?  I am writing a fiction novel based on biblical facts.  It is an idea that has been bouncing around in my head for a couple of years.  Let me know if you think we can help each other.

3. wcoffeechick profile image56
    wcoffeechickposted 7 years ago

I have been working on a few romance novels. I just finished one and published it on Lulu.com,"LongingFor December." I have an inspiration novel on Webook called, "Faith Can Move Mountains." It's an inspirational romance novel with alot of prayer and religous overtones, yet it's romantic and funny. It's a good story, but it needs some editing as does the other romance novel that I am trying to edit on Webook-"Ghost From The Past." I am good at the creative part, but the editing and the technical part, let's just say, writng is th easy part. I am sure I need some critiquing. I am wvcoffeechick on that site. Your idea sounds interesting:)

Closed to reply

working