jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What could I do better in my hubs?

1. EinsFloW profile image65
    EinsFloWposted 7 years ago

What could I do better in my hubs?

2. WordPlay profile image62
    WordPlayposted 7 years ago

Your hubs are actually very nice. (I especially like the one about German phrases.) But you might want to add a little more depth to them by including polls, news feeds, YouTube videos and/or a table here and there that compares one aspect of a topic against the other. All of those will make your hubs more engaging.

This hub has some other suggestions for increasing both the content and income-producing ability of your hubs: http://hubpages.com/hub/make-money-writing-hubs

3. QudsiaP1 profile image60
    QudsiaP1posted 7 years ago

Adding a few visuals always helps. After writing your hub, read it as an outsider and critique yourself.

Do you find it attractive and appealing enough? If so, good job, if not try again.

4. Mikeydoes profile image76
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

You can post this in the Extreme Makeover forum if you want more detailed help.

You can only post links of your hubs there, so if there are 1 or 2 you really want help on, i'd post them there,

5. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

research and writting skills are what makes a good hub write about what you know and research what you dont write about what intrests you

working