How do you even know what a beer tub girl goes through all night?

1. profile image48
    Jen2091743posted 7 years ago

How do you even know what a beer tub girl goes through all night?

what you said about beer tub girls is a JOKE! I am currently a beer tub girl at Graham Central Station and  have been the shot girl, and I bartend when needed. I make a shit ton of money talking to the customers and making them have a good experience when they come to buy drinks from me. I dance to the music in between customers and Ill make about $150 - $300 depending on the night. I love my job. I like bartending better and will soon become a full time bartender. And by the way I can spell Heineken. I have an Associates in applied sciences and going for a masters in architectural design. s

2. funnebone profile image70
    funneboneposted 7 years ago

First of all, just because you have an associates degree in applied sciences does not make you a scientist. Of course it was a joke, that is why it is listed under humor but, as one so highly educated as yourself should know, in all humor there is truth. I have had extensive experience working, dealing and sleeping with beer tub girls and hence, I have an opinion. I congratulate you on " making a shit load of money" while "talking to the customers and MAKING them have a good experience" I wish you well making blueprints, vodka tonics, babies or whatever else you may do.

working