jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

what goes through your mind when going up the stairs to bed ?

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image87
    BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years ago

what goes through your mind when going up the stairs to bed ?

2. McConnell Group profile image80
    McConnell Groupposted 7 years ago

i think " it's bed time already" ...I guess i like to work too much

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 7 years ago

If I were going up the stairs to go to bed, I'd be wondering where I was really going, as my bedroom is not upstairs in my house.

4. BRIAN SLATER profile image87
    BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years ago

relache I have always wanted to live in a upside down house, lucky you.

5. Dobson profile image80
    Dobsonposted 7 years ago

Mostly the things I intended to do that day but never made time to finish. One time my dad and I had a conversatioon about it and hes said "we will do what we can tomorrow and if we aren't here to do it it will be done by someone else." I cannot say that was a comfprting answer, but it was true.

6. dawnM profile image67
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

I have a one story home, but when I did have a two story home and I walked up those stairs in my mind I was thinking all kinds of *&%#@(*&(*&^%$  ops, I must have pressed the wrong letters.

7. Merlin Fraser profile image78
    Merlin Fraserposted 7 years ago

If I stop half way am I going Up... or Down ?

8. Emissionguy profile image84
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

I like to put my head straight from the days events. Mostly to be thankful for the triumphs of that day and lessons learned.

9. Jarn profile image82
    Jarnposted 7 years ago

"I don't have stairs. Hmm. I wonder whose house I'm in. I hope they have a spare room,'cause I'm tired."

10. USMCwifey09 profile image70
    USMCwifey09posted 7 years ago

Unfortunately, most of the time it's tomorrow's to-do list sad

11. green tea-cher profile image59
    green tea-cherposted 7 years ago

I can hardly wait to lie down and relax.

12. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I can't go upstairs either because I also live in a one-story house. Now George Jones and Tammy Wynette lived in a two-story house because I remember them singing a duet about it. Beaver Cleaver also lived in a two-story house and he shared a room with his brother, Wally. If I had lived in that house I probably would have gone to bed every night wondering why mama was wearing high heels and why dad's 'relaxing clothes' consisted of a sweater with a shirt and tie. Animal House, the movie one, was a two-story house and a lot of sordid things went on there when night time came.  Norman Bates lived in a two-story house. He could stand by the office at his motel and see his dead mama sitting in the window. The house in "The Shining" was a two-story or maybe more. Real weird things went on there..."Heeere's Johnny!"  I think you are starting to see what goes through my mind when I think of heading up stairs to bed in a two-story house. Thanks for reminding me!

13. suny51 profile image54
    suny51posted 7 years ago

just try to concentrate on my steps so i don't fell down the stairs and go sleep on a hospital bed instead of my own bed.

Closed to reply