jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Could I post a short story on my hub page for others to comment on?

1. profile image51
    kacey23posted 7 years ago

Could I post a short story on my hub page for others to comment on?

2. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 7 years ago

Yes, many people write short stories on here, under fiction, creative writing. I have written one, and also posted a couple of my poems.

3. bluejay900 profile image60
    bluejay900posted 7 years ago

Personally, short stories are the neatest to write, because it all comes from you! If thats what you love- writing short stories, I mean- go for it!

4. Karen Wodke profile image62
    Karen Wodkeposted 7 years ago

Sure you can. In fact, it's a great way to get your stories out there for people to read.

5. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 6 years ago

I enjoy writing short stories, and I have a couple here.   I'm not sure if you can make any money on them, because who would search for my topic?  I only write because I like to write, though, certainly not for the money.

6. HLKeeley profile image83
    HLKeeleyposted 3 years ago

Of course! I do it all the time. It is great because it is like a reading circle when people comment and put out their opinions!

7. Robert Sacchi profile image84
    Robert Sacchiposted 2 years ago

Yes, you can.  Fair warning though.  Fictional works tend to get fewer hits than nonfiction articles.  As with most things posted anywhere only a small fraction of people who read something comment on it.  If you are doing it for feedback purposes you may want to consider adding a poll(s) to your story.  Some readers may be more willing to answer a poll than to write a comment.