jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What's your writing experience?

1. FunabashiJ profile image57
    FunabashiJposted 7 years ago

What's your writing experience?

Whether it's causal, profession or anything in between, what is your experience with writing? When/How did you start, what have you done, and where are you now?

2. Mandeeadair profile image82
    Mandeeadairposted 7 years ago

mmmmmm...is this a trick question?! smile  I just started hubs..obviously smile,  but have been writing casually for many, many years.  I write songs, poems and this last year I finished my first novel.  Hubpages is the first time I have ever written online, so far I am loving it!

3. mcrawford76 profile image83
    mcrawford76posted 7 years ago

I wrote my first short story in the 5th grade, and have pretty much been writing ever since. I thrived in all sorts of writing classes throughout school including poety, and creative writing. I still aspire to be a professional writer someday, keep hacking away at it, but have yet to publish.

4. LoganG profile image93
    LoganGposted 7 years ago

I've written plenty for school, but HubPages is the first time I have written for an audience. I just felt like I'd built up such a great deal of information that I think others can benefit from.

I'm still working on developing a writing style that people can relate to. But for now I am at least making sure the content and flow work well, and the subject is interesting.

working