jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who likes to keep a journal?

1. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

Who likes to keep a journal?

2. profile image0
    shygirl2posted 7 years ago

yes, lilibees...I do when I can find the time.  I have kept a journal since I was fourteen. It is a great release when you have no one to share your inner most feelings with.  It is also fun to reflect back on, to see where you have come over the years.

3. Donna Janelle profile image73
    Donna Janelleposted 7 years ago

I love to keep a journal and I wish I was more faithful to write in it than I am. It is amazing what you will completely forget about and then be able to remember as you go back through your old journals. I have a box full of old ones that I can't get rid of. Journaling is a great idea!

4. Happyboomernurse profile image84
    Happyboomernurseposted 7 years ago

I keep a dream journal because I'm fascinated by dreams and like to interpret them. It's fun and a good way to get in touch with feelings that might otherwise be repressed.

5. okmom23 profile image79
    okmom23posted 7 years ago

I have kept a daily journal for many years. My journal has taught me about the areas I have grown in and the areas I need to continue working on. Keeping a journal is quick, easy and a fun hobby.

6. bluejay900 profile image60
    bluejay900posted 7 years ago

I keep a journal of my past events. I have done this for awhile, and sometimes I like to look back on it and smile. Some of the things I wrote were very humerous!

working