hey dude. appriciate the feed back :)

1. quentin marker profile image55
    quentin markerposted 7 years ago

hey dude. appriciate the feed back smile

was wondering if you could expand on what you think needs improving. would be much appriciated

2. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

You should read the help section (see top right) and the learning center (link at the very bottom of this page) for a lot more information on how to write and improve your hubs. You write a few lines, a poem and that's fine but it's way too little content to draw traffic. People might like it but many won't care because they are looking for something else.

If you write poems simply because you want to write poems then I have no further suggestions. But if you want to earn money you should write articles that people will find interest and that are relevant enough for advertisers. Then ads will be placed around your articles and then you can earn money. Have a look around to see what other Hubbers are doing and write some longer articles.

3. quentin marker profile image55
    quentin markerposted 7 years ago

yeah fair enough its lacking a lot of text but i am a young writter. i will read what people are writting about because i find it interesting, not because i want to conform. im trying to find new ways of getting my material out into the big wide world and people seem to be discussing a lot of interesting stuff on here and im sure theres people out there who will find it interesting. possibly not selling to to well to you but this is a big ocean and i just want people to read my work, thats all

working