jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

why are they always saying that my article is dublicate content when it's not! I

1. VINCENTB profile image61
    VINCENTBposted 7 years ago

why are they always saying that my article is dublicate content when it's not! I

2. tnderhrt23 profile image74
    tnderhrt23posted 7 years ago

VincentB, Several of the poems I have posted here on Hubpages were posted on another writer's site prior to joining Hubpages. All of those are labeled Duplicate Content. My assumption is that  its to warn readers of possible plagerism...that's my best guess. I am still new to HB and learning as I go...

3. Maria Cecilia profile image83
    Maria Ceciliaposted 7 years ago

I had one article that was marked duplicate, simply because I had posted it to the other site that also recognized by adsense.. I chose to delete it because it was posted many years ago and inactive in that site.. then I informed hubpages about it, so they removed the duplicate sign

4. MartieCoetser profile image90
    MartieCoetserposted 7 years ago

1.Quotes of other people or any other sentences/paragraphs in your hub already somewhere on the Internet are regarded as duplications.
    2.Try to google-search some of the sentences in your hub and see what google regards as the content you might have duplicated.
    3.You may also e-mail the specific writing of yours to me via the adres on my profile page – perhaps I will be able to spot the problem.
    4.If nothing works, send an email to the HubPages team and ask their advice.
    Good luck.

5. justom profile image69
    justomposted 7 years ago

We all deal with that silliness on here, unless you're taking their $ who cares. I do stuff people like and don't take the $. Good luck!