Is there a topic I should list my poetry under to get more views, and potentiall

1. the gentleman profile image68
    the gentlemanposted 7 years ago

Is there a topic I should list my poetry under to get more views, and potentially make money

2. bellawritter23 profile image77
    bellawritter23posted 7 years ago

Well to answer your question you place your poetry under the category that fits, I suggest that you follow a few poets on hub pages and publisize yourself by commenting on other hubbers work. Expose yourself a little more and you should have other hubbers begin to read your work. I personally just began to read more hubs and noticd I began to follow a few more people and the views began increasing and the followers began reading. As far as money goes you would have to create an adsense account with google I am not too sure how it all works but I am pretty sure it will explain the process when you click on affilliates under the my account button. I hope this helped a bit and didnt sound cheesy lol good luck and I will definately continue to read your hubs smile

3. mandyf profile image68
    mandyfposted 7 years ago

group your hubs together, add more tags, and in the little black box above your hub there will be a suggest links highlighted in an off green color. Click suggest links and then click on highlighted words and link your hub to hubs of same topic/subject. Also catchy titles make it more likely to be read also.