jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your book that you are writing about?

1. Phanti profile image60
    Phantiposted 7 years ago

What is your book that you are writing about?

I am also in the process of writing one.

2. Alibellydancer profile image55
    Alibellydancerposted 7 years ago

I would love to write a book but have absolutely no idea where to start..........

3. What Is Q profile image80
    What Is Qposted 7 years ago

Awesome, I'm glad you're writing one!  Mine is a mystery/thriller more than anything, I guess.  It's just what I'd want a book to be about.  You could call it an adventure story, too.  It even borders on the supernatural. So, yeah, it can fit under a lot of catergories, even romance.  It's centered around a writer and his moment of writer's block.  An author moves to a small town to begin his next book and uncovers a mystery, one that will test his mind and make him realize that no one is who they seem. It's got some madness, obsession, a little unintentional humor here and there, violence, passion, even monsters. So, yeah, like I said, just everything that I'd like to find in a story. Some might think it's a little too much to work into one piece. I think of it as a mystery novel most of the time, but there's times I think it's a love story. Thanks for the question, Phanti. If I may ask, what's the book you're working on about?

4. selfbetter profile image57
    selfbetterposted 7 years ago

Sound really interesting What Is Q!

I am working on a mystery sort of novel which takes place in Old Town Krakow. It's about entrepreneurship, discovering own roots and potential with a secret ancient order, some sober realizations experienced in Auschwitz and good old clues left by daVinci on his paintings (very original, I know).

5. Edlira profile image68
    Edliraposted 7 years ago

Mine is a children's fairy tales book. I am doing its illustrations as well.

6. nicnac profile image60
    nicnacposted 7 years ago

I start several stories... relationship stuff, funny chapters, a range, and never get past the first chapter... too busy then i start another one... must focus more!!