jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What was your favorite fairy tale story as a child?

1. cloudy_cool profile image75
    cloudy_coolposted 7 years ago

What was your favorite fairy tale story as a child?

Mine was Rapunzel!

2. HELLOsammie profile image60
    HELLOsammieposted 7 years ago

My favorite one would have to be Beauty and the Beast, I loved it.

3. Right On Time profile image62
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Me too! Rapunzel...I remember as a kid thinking man shes got tough hair! The practicalities of it all intrigued me

4. profile image0
    Muldanianposted 7 years ago

I don't think I really appreciated fairy tales as a child, but do enjoy them now.  I have taken to reading the stories of Hans Christian Andersen.  I think my favourite fairy tale has to be Cinderella.

5. lovelylizzy profile image57
    lovelylizzyposted 7 years ago

i like all stories by Hans Christian Anderson.I also love everything Disney made or REMADE.

6. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image61
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 7 years ago

Peter Pan, still love the story right now. Gave me the lesson that one should always maintain the happy thoughts of being a child but never loose the sense of responsibility that we acquire with age.

7. vox vocis profile image81
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

I loved (still do) all the stories by Andersen and the Grimm brothers! Aesop's tales are also great! Maybe Cinderella was #1 when I was achild.

8. gachapoz profile image58
    gachapozposted 7 years ago

I liked Cinderella, i don't think i liked the other ones as much because of scary things like evil mothers and witches and such. Cinderella had a mean step mother, but no dark and evil beings. Haha, it's a happy story.

9. sumitparihar profile image38
    sumitpariharposted 7 years ago

mine was alice in wonder land........as achild i was fairy tale lover...i used to make my one.. and i narrate them to others......

10. Edlira profile image68
    Edliraposted 7 years ago

I loved (have lost count of the times i have read it ..lol) Jim Button and Luke the Engine driver (also its sequel), by Mihael Ende (those germans are ┬┤so good with fairy tales and adventures....lol).
    I wonder how come it has never been made into a movie (to my knowledge), it would be just great.

11. HVLong profile image69
    HVLongposted 6 years ago

I think my favorite fairy tale was that of Sleeping Beauty, the Princess held accountable for the choices of her parents.

working