Thank you, I appreciate your comment

1. DannyMaio profile image60
    DannyMaioposted 7 years ago

Thank you, I appreciate your comment

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it. I too do not believe the world will end in 2012, but do you not believe some sort of destruction can occur? as i stated the moon has an influence on our tides and with all the events scheduled to happen and Nasa scientist agreed that they will occur dont you think something can happen? there have been many more earthquakes and floods lately? I appreciate your thoughts, thanks again.

2. melpor profile image93
    melporposted 7 years ago

Danny, if something does happen it most likely will be a random event and it may not necessarily happen on the date some people believe it will happen on. As for earthquakes, floods, hurricanes and other natural phenomena that occur from time to time, it has alway been happening that way. We are just seeing it more due to modern technology such as TVs , computers, the internet, and radios which make all this information readily available to the world today. Finally, we have had several planetary alignments in recent times with no unusual effects on our planet.

1. ramalansifat profile image58
      ramalansifatposted 4 years agoin reply to this

what is told in the film is with a commercial purpose, did not confirm anything. I myself still continue to perform activities of daily writing blog