jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you were to describe yourself, what kind of animal would best describe you.?

1. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image61
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 7 years ago

If you were to describe yourself, what kind of animal would best describe you.?

I would be a wolf, their ability to survive as well as their relation to their family is a wonder...sort of the same as me.

2. SnowRose profile image64
    SnowRoseposted 7 years ago

I think a black cat that only comes out at night to scurry unnoticed along with the twilight.

3. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I am probably more like a reptile...a snake. Not that I am of the character of a snake but more so like I behave as they do.  Snakes do not move from one point to another until they have received some reasonable assurance that the place they are moving to is better suited to their needs than the place they are leaving. That can be a slow process but for the most part it seems to work for them. I tend to be that way as well...I don't jump ship too quickly.  I like to understand where I am leaving and where I am going first. WB

4. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

Human.

5. Cathyrin profile image57
    Cathyrinposted 7 years ago

Hey, I guess I'm a bird...
    I love freedom and I always aim to be independent. smile

6. rishi-bhrigu profile image57
    rishi-bhriguposted 7 years ago

a dolphin.they have bigger brains than humans.or an elephant.

7. kiriFTW profile image57
    kiriFTWposted 7 years ago

I don't know what kind of animal would describe my personality, perhaps a prairie dog (i help my community & look out for others) or a tiger (gentle but dangerous). Or a male peacock, sometimes my great self-esteem makes me conceited.

But I wouldn't mind being a giraffe or a polar bear. Penguins have a lot of fun. It'd be cool (no pun intended).

8. kimfaner profile image58
    kimfanerposted 7 years ago

i think i would be a strong and large bear.

9. Plexiana profile image86
    Plexianaposted 8 months ago

A tiger....ferocious yet beautiful...how I like to think I am on the inside smile

working