If you could choose one word to describe yourself, what would it be?

Jump to Last Post 1-33 of 33 discussions (33 posts)
  1. jagandelight profile image68
    jagandelightposted 13 years ago

If you could choose one word to describe yourself, what would it be?

2. Sharon Douglas profile image41
    Sharon Douglasposted 13 years ago

The one word that can described myself is BLESSED

3. Jangaplanet profile image60
    Jangaplanetposted 13 years ago

The one word to describe myself would be" determined"  although that is only one good part because some other parts are not so nice.

4. Jarn profile image60
    Jarnposted 13 years ago

Bitter.

Ignore this poorly spelled and thought out sentence.

5. profile image0
    Neville Walkposted 13 years ago

I would describe myself as peculiar.  Well, to be honest, this is how others have described me.

6. Pagelift profile image61
    Pageliftposted 13 years ago

BAMF. That counts as one word doesn't it?

7. profile image0
    ssaulposted 13 years ago

The one word that would describe me is powerful!

8. TinaTango profile image67
    TinaTangoposted 13 years ago

Driven.  I have to be the best, the leader, the guardian, the idol.  I have to be the best at what I do.

9. MarWayman profile image61
    MarWaymanposted 13 years ago

If I could choose one word to describe me, I would choose the word vivacious!

10. JLClose profile image60
    JLCloseposted 13 years ago

The word I would choose to describe myself is Pink-a-licious.

11. Mark Upshaw profile image60
    Mark Upshawposted 13 years ago

Eheieh - translates "I am that I am"  the same answer that god gave moses when moses asked for his name.  Not that I am god, but how does one name spirit, dynamic energy, etc. 

Hence:  spirit
            energy in motion

12. Vishaaa profile image73
    Vishaaaposted 13 years ago

"Sensitive" I guess this word suits me most.

13. Rastamermaid profile image66
    Rastamermaidposted 13 years ago

Straight Up!

I keep it real at all times,you know where I stand because I tell you,you know what I don't like because I tell you,I keep it straight up truthful,I check my truth with family and close friends that are in my corner.

Some people can't handle the truth,don't want to own up to things that they have done.

Well I cover all the ground I stand on proudly,truthfully and of course "Straight Up!"

14. Iontach profile image68
    Iontachposted 13 years ago

I think I'd chose 'Loving', I can think of a few more but maybe loving is the main one.

15. poorconservative1 profile image60
    poorconservative1posted 13 years ago

Realistic

Realism is the watch word for a lifetime.

16. Bronson_Hub profile image61
    Bronson_Hubposted 13 years ago

If I got to think about myself and talk about myself, I'm pretty sure if I did this long enough the word I come up with would in no way be an objective description, or it would at least conflict with everyone else's opinion of what world they would use to describe me.  But if we ever do anything in life, we must believe in ourselves and believe ourselves to be the best at what we do, even if it means faking it.  So with that, the word I choose is, "iconoclastic".

17. BenWritings profile image63
    BenWritingsposted 13 years ago

All knowing, awesome, incredible, gorgeous, sexy,

wait...thats more than one word

Ok, fine

the word is :  Me

18. SeenButNotHeard profile image61
    SeenButNotHeardposted 13 years ago

Oceanic. I can be cool, indecisive, and deep. Plus, I love the water, so it's perfect big_smile

19. LennyP profile image72
    LennyPposted 13 years ago

Magnificent because I am the magnificent.

20. barbergirl28 profile image84
    barbergirl28posted 13 years ago

indecisive

I would have went with wishy washy but then I realized that was two words. But I always have to weigh everything out. I can never come to a decision!

21. onenewbrazil profile image61
    onenewbrazilposted 13 years ago

Decided. When I want something, my advice to you is run away.

22. AngelTrader profile image61
    AngelTraderposted 13 years ago

The one word eh!

Has to be compassion!

23. profile image50
    fabfranposted 13 years ago

observative i notice alot even when im walking im the one that finds the note in the gutter lol

24. chris eblana profile image61
    chris eblanaposted 13 years ago

free..you can not make me conform with the rest of the population...

25. karengibsonroc profile image68
    karengibsonrocposted 13 years ago

hmmmmm i think that word would have to be courageous!

26. profile image0
    David99999posted 13 years ago

If I were to choose one word to describe myself, it would be: "entertaining."

27. stclairjack profile image78
    stclairjackposted 13 years ago

owner

i own my life, all my losses and all my wins,... its about personal ownership.

28. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 13 years ago

Supercallifragilisticexpealidocious whatever the heck that is ,lol.

29. Kofantom profile image67
    Kofantomposted 13 years ago

the one word that would describe me...hmmmm...NINJA of course

30. 2005Fleet profile image60
    2005Fleetposted 13 years ago

Wow this is a hard question.

I would have to say honest. Everyone comes to me for advice or to ask how an outfit looks because I never try to butter it up. I just say it straight.

31. Mr.Moonlight profile image62
    Mr.Moonlightposted 13 years ago

Lonely

(This is just filler because a one word answer is too short)

32. ConstantineNguyen profile image61
    ConstantineNguyenposted 13 years ago

Paradoxical. Sometimes I feel I'm so weird smile

33. raki leola profile image57
    raki leolaposted 13 years ago

loving... I 'm a loving person and I want to be loved.....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)