jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What inspirations do you usually have when you write?

1. Alya rose profile image58
    Alya roseposted 7 years ago

What inspirations do you usually have when you write?

2. CARTER32071 profile image62
    CARTER32071posted 7 years ago

I usually am inspired the most by something so simple. Someone could just say something, and and I can just take it to a different level. Words are my weapon.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

My inspirations comes from my oneness with GOD since I do know GOD and walk with GOD moment by moment. I am just the messenger to relay the message to humanity for their benefits to have a satisfying and fulfilling life on the earth and to make a smooth transition to the other side of death because on August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death.

4. Shelvajay profile image59
    Shelvajayposted 7 years ago

So far, Life Experiences and my own musings are my inspirations when I write.

5. suncat profile image59
    suncatposted 7 years ago

Inspiration comes from everywhere and everyday things- reading, watching, talking....

But when I want to write something so many choices can make it a challenge. So I just try to forget everything and pick one topic for the reason that is often hard to explain.

6. phoenix_028@yahoo profile image60
    phoenix_028@yahooposted 7 years ago

what i see, feel and observe are my inspirations to write... as my profile said am but a shadow that sit on the sidelines and observe every person and write their story.

7. profile image52
    namit bafnaposted 7 years ago

My fav. teacher and author..and the best thing..i belive in my self..

8. DIYweddingplanner profile image90
    DIYweddingplannerposted 7 years ago

Life is a big enough inspiration for me!  Between my kids and other relationships in my life, they all provide me with plenty to write about!

9. Ashantina profile image61
    Ashantinaposted 7 years ago

Joy.. life.. pain.......................................

10. kiriFTW profile image55
    kiriFTWposted 7 years ago

Anything can be my inspiration. But almost always when I write, I listen to Breaking Benjamin. Whether I'm writing a school essay, a love story, or some dark demented story. Something about Breaking Benjamin that helps me write my best and get the creative juices flowing.