jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

i am trying to find the perfect book that i can read over and over. in need it t

1. joe mitchell profile image56
    joe mitchellposted 7 years ago

i am trying to find the perfect book that i can read over and over. in need it to be fantasy any...

ideas please.

2. akuigla profile image59
    akuiglaposted 7 years ago

My first choice is Bible with old and new testament.
    My second choice is "If tomorrow comes" by Sidney Sheldon

3. CloudBunny profile image57
    CloudBunnyposted 7 years ago

Hmmm..................
    Fantasy aye, well Harry Potter's fantasy(kind of). Though it will take long to read all over again.

4. M. T. Dremer profile image95
    M. T. Dremerposted 7 years ago

I would also recommend Harry Potter. I re-read the first five books in the series four or five times. Percy Jackson and the Olympians is another great series. I just recently wrote a hub about fantasy book recommendations if you're looking for more ideas:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Recommended-Reading-for-Fantasy

5. peterxdunn profile image60
    peterxdunnposted 7 years ago

If it has to be a fantasy tale then it has to be the grandaddy of them all - 'The Hobbit,' followed by, 'The Lord of the Rings,' trilogy by J R R Tolkein.

This guy was a professor of English and linguistics (he translated Beowulf from the original Anglo-Saxon and Norse) - so with his stuff you also get a lesson in the correct use of language.

6. framistan profile image57
    framistanposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4532350_f260.jpg

A book called "The Little Prince" by the french author, Antoine de Saint Exupery. .  Is a very good book for young or old to read and it is a kind of a fairytale with good life-lessons in it.

7. Singular Investor profile image79
    Singular Investorposted 7 years ago

It would have to The Never-Ending Story by Michael Ende - it was made into a film but I suspect the book is a lot better.

working