jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what is a good score for a Hub here?

1. XRobertsbabyX profile image57
    XRobertsbabyXposted 7 years ago

I'm sure this has been asked before, but what is a good score for a Hub here?

And how long should a newbie wait before the hub scores 'settle down' a bit. Mine started at 50 (I assume that's the norm because it is the halfway point) but have been steadily rising for the past couple days. When will this initial rise end and how high should that score be before I know my Hub is decent enough? Thanks.

2. shaekelly profile image63
    shaekellyposted 7 years ago

Your right a good starting score is the 50. If you want to increase your score, it depends on several other factors. Such as content, capsule, traffic rise and fall. Don't worry about you hub score just be sure to write good content, backlink properly; use no more than two outside links, and be careful with linking photos because they are also counted in outside linking, Make sure your hubs are at least 500 words and you should get a great score. Feel free to check out some of my hubs; I actually have hub on which hubbers to follow to help increase your adsense funds and one of the hubbers I have link is a expert in this area.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image62
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

I consider hub scores above 70 decent ones.

4. anish92 profile image79
    anish92posted 7 years ago

anything above 75 is quite good. Anything above 85 is quite fantastic. However, plz realize that hub score just a general measure of the quality of your hub and the response it gets from other hubbers. but a higher hubscore does not mean better quality content.

5. garyyoungberg profile image60
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

75 is the magic number to have your your external links operable, from what I understand, as a new hubber myself.

6. snakebaby profile image78
    snakebabyposted 7 years ago

Are you guys sure that it is the individual hub's hubscore that determines whether the backlinks in that hub counted or not? I thought it was the hubber score counted in such case. I do agree higher hubscore doesn't necessarily mean high quality, but if hubscore controls backlinks, and it fluctuates so much as well as all the time, then it is just not a good strategy and it is not a fair measurement, besides, most of the hubs here should just forget about backlinks since most do not stay above 75. So one moment a hub is at or above 75, moments later it goes below 75; if I have many hubs like this (I actually do), then wouldn't it have disastrous effect towards my other external sites that I tend to promote? I'm confused

working