jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How can I get feedback from top rated Hubbers on the quality of my writing?

1. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

How can I get feedback from top rated Hubbers on the quality of my writing?

Coming from a background as a psychotherapist, I’m new to freelance writing. I feel that I have valuable information to share, but want to avoid turning off visitors with an overly professional tone or jargon-heaviness. How can I get corrective feedback from top Hubber’s who are also strong writers?
    Thank you.

2. JD Barlow profile image60
    JD Barlowposted 7 years ago

Use the Extreme Hub makeover to get the review you want.

3. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

How does the Extreme Hub makeover increase the read-ability of my clincial content by actual readers?

4. Christopher Floyd profile image61
    Christopher Floydposted 7 years ago

Thunderkeys, I don't know how. But if you find out, let me know. In the meantime, I'll take a look at your stuff and let you know what I think, and you are welcome to base your opinion of my opinion on what I've written. And may I also say that while I understand your concern regarding clinical jargon, I think most people are pretty good at figuring things out. If not, they can google it. Your professional vocabulary will lend credence to your material. Don't be too willing to throw it by the wayside.

Also, I have no idea what extreme hub makeover is, but I'm betting it's a content generator. I'm not one of those who hope to make money hubbing randomly generated content. I'm all about the fiction. You can't fake that.

Good luck to you.

5. profile image0
    WildIrisposted 7 years ago

ThunderKeys~ If you submit a Hub or Hubs to Extreme Hub Makeover-- http://hubpages.com/forum/23 -- other Hubbers will read and comment on your Hubs. If you ask for a specific type of feedback such as if your Hubs are overly professional then readers will know what kind of comments you want.

Who comments? If you look at the most active in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum you'll see writers with high author Hub scores.

working