jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think all your followers take the time to read everytime you write a new

1. LeeWalls profile image60
    LeeWallsposted 7 years ago

Do you think all your followers take the time to read everytime you write a new Hub?

I've seen people that have many followers and wonder if all their followers read what they write.

2. Edlira profile image68
    Edliraposted 7 years ago

No, and neither do I expect that! It is up to them to choose if and when they want to read any of the things I have written. Certainly is it a pleasure for me everytime any of them gets the time to read and comment on my writing.

3. Pierre Savoie profile image59
    Pierre Savoieposted 7 years ago

No one has an interest in EVERY subject, so they wouldn't expect that to happen.  Plus there is that pesky thing called real-life commitments that interferes...

4. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

No, and I wouldn't expect them to.  I don't read all the new hubs of my followers, I don't have the time.  I do notice that the shorter the hub, whether poetry or story seems to draw more page views.  I know I get discouraged when faced with a hub that could fill a book.  I am less likely to read it.

5. annaw profile image59
    annawposted 6 years ago

I say no. I think it depends on whether what you have written speaks to them in terms of the topic and their interests. Also time is a factor; I personally do not have the time to read every Hub written by the people whom I follow.

working