jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Besides 'original,' what type of book (or book series) would you want to read no

1. spottykat profile image56
    spottykatposted 6 years ago

Besides 'original,' what type of book (or book series) would you want to read nowadays?

Again, be specific. I am kind of hoping no one will say "I want to read more books about vampires/ vampire romance."

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5174121_f260.jpg

2. ComfortB profile image87
    ComfortBposted 6 years ago

The books of Psalms, Proverbs and Ecclesiastes. There's a lot of wisdom waiting to be explored. It will enlighten the soul.

3. TheEllios profile image61
    TheElliosposted 6 years ago

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the above picture. To answer your question I would love another Potter book. But I'm afraid it would be cliche. Other than that, I love mythical books like Percy Jackson. Something that incorporates Greek mythology with magic.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image86
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I am currently reading the entire Hamish Macbeth series on my Kindle. It's what I guess you call a cozy mystery series. It takes place in the Scottish highlands.

No vampires, I had my fill of those when I read the Vampire Chronicles in my 20s

5. Meg Ingram profile image61
    Meg Ingramposted 6 years ago

actually i watch the game of thrones series on hbo.. its addicted me .. and now im without ti bc the season ended so i think i will be reading the series by George R. R. Martin's  he created the series.

working