Kathryn. I am writing my first hub and finding it difficult to have it accepted

1. ianswinno profile image60
    ianswinnoposted 6 years ago

Kathryn. I am writing my first hub and finding it difficult to have it accepted

What is your secret, I really want to get into this? I have written an article which on checking has been used often. How do you take photos from the net and have them accepted?

2. Roy Perrin profile image60
    Roy Perrinposted 6 years ago

Generally speaking, as long as you give the proper credit to the source it should be accepted.  I will say that if your hubs are not written better then your question you will not get a lot of readers.  some people will obviously go to your hubs and even leave compliments and other comments, but to get repeat readership, you need to be more clear in conveying your thoughts.  I mean this to be helpful, so please take it that way.  You are asking for advice, so I know you're interested in improving your writing and hubs.  When it comes to pix, you need to include the sources just like if you quoted someone or used another source. Literally speaking, if you use a photo from an internet source, you need to copy the URL into the hub when you upload the photo.  Let me know if you have any other questions or if what I've said doesn't make sense.  Good luck with your Hubbing!

working