jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Im Thinking to Write about Hardware.. Who wants to know about that.....?? let me

1. vnp777 profile image60
    vnp777posted 6 years ago

Im Thinking to Write about Hardware.. Who wants to know about that.....?? let me know

i am up to hardware now.. thinking to give out information about.. I just wanted to know if you like it.

2. Patkay profile image92
    Patkayposted 6 years ago

Just write, I believe people will like it but not all, though that should not be a deterrent. We as writers we don't know how many people will read our work, but we should always be optimistic that we will get audience.

3. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Bring it on.  Even though I work in Law Enforcement now I've been a plumber, electrician and carpenter.  Tools and hardware are in my blood.  Loved to hear what you have to say!

4. The Taco Tagger profile image61
    The Taco Taggerposted 6 years ago

I'm such a nerd that when I read this as hardware I was thinking computer hardware. However hubs about hardware and tools in general could be awesome as well, especially if someone needs info about it.

5. Roy Perrin profile image60
    Roy Perrinposted 6 years ago

Write it!  you never know who might be looking for the advice or information you may just have.  I would recommend though, that you keep in mind the plumber contest coming soon.  If your hub has anything to do with plumbing you could possibly win in the contest and get a little prize for your efforts.  Lte's be honest, readership is our goal, but making a little money or getting some recognition is nice too!

6. maddot profile image79
    maddotposted 6 years ago

Depends how you write about hardware. Mix it up: write about useful hardware, worst accidents with hardware, the most useful hardeware, the most bizarre hardware etc, then you'll broaden your readership. Always try to entertain and inform!
    PS use lots of good pics
    good luck

7. gustaw1981 profile image60
    gustaw1981posted 6 years ago

It is all about what you want to write. I would need some tips on e.g. how to remove laptop matrix. Or are you just thinking about advertising new hardware?

working