Tell me something I might not know about North Carolina?

1. K9keystrokes profile image95
    K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago

Tell me something I might not know about North Carolina?

2. ShaneMorris profile image60
    ShaneMorrisposted 6 years ago

I'll even do you a spot more there. In North Carolina: If a man and a woman who aren't married, register into a hotel as married, then they are legally married. A marriage can be voided if one of the two married is impotent. Bingo games aren't allowed for more than five hours unless it is held at a fair, and drinking is completely prohibited at them. In some of North Carolina's cities: It is illegal to drive a car through any cemeteries just for pleasure. No one may spit on a city street! Wait, are you entering town of Forest City in an automobile? You must call city hall first! If you're planning on moving to Rocky Mount anytime then make sure you have the extra cash to spare for the property tax on any dogs you might have. Oh, and if you ever stop by Zebulon - don't you even dare think of walkin' on top of the city's water tower!

3. K9keystrokes profile image95
    K9keystrokesposted 6 years ago

ShaneMorris! What a great answer! You should totally write a hub on this topic, in this style of writing you show here;it would be awesome! Thanks for playing along.
    Cheers!
    K9

working