jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would you please tell me the way of creating an attractive hub?

1. breathing profile image61
    breathingposted 6 years ago

Would you please tell me the way of creating an attractive hub?

I am trying to submit an attractive hub but I can not make that beautifully.

2. freelanceauthor profile image60
    freelanceauthorposted 6 years ago
  3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Look at how other hubs do it. Read the learning centre about capsules.

4. kittythedreamer profile image99
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

You need pretty, captivating pictures, more especially the very first picture which is usually displayed as the default picture and can attract more readers. Re-read your hubs and fix any spellings or grammar errors. Use the spell-check if needed. Break up your paragraphs and sections appropriately.

5. KMattox profile image59
    KMattoxposted 6 years ago

Be passionate or at least like the subject matter you are writing about. Take your time and think about how you want the hub to look and the message you are trying to convey. I have several hubs I am working on that I have not published because they are no where near ready. Just because you start a hub doesn't mean  you have to finish it all at once. Do research find appropriate pictures or take screen shot as the situation calls for. Original pictures are always best but if you are writing an historical piece you will have to used pictures from somewhere else. Make your hub interactive, Ask for comments. Watch your spacing between paragraphs. Don't put too many ads on your hub. That  makes it look crowded and spammy. I have really had to reign my ads in because of that.