jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If given a chance, what would you write?

1. Hunbbel Meer profile image87
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

If given a chance, what would you write?

If you are given a chance to write a novel, and a guarantee that it'll be published and you do not have to worry about anything. 'On what genre/topic you will write?'

I will try to write an out-an-out romantic comedy OR will just complete my idea of an animation script that I am currently working on. Share your dreams smile

2. Melovy profile image96
    Melovyposted 6 years ago

I’ve already written one, about a woman - the mother of a young child - who has no clue how to cope with her feelings of low self-esteem and is drinking to escape, until it’s no escape any more. Her search for healing takes her deep into secrets in her family’s past and she learns to forgive both herself and those around her. Oh, and it’s called Drawings in Sand and has several scenes on beaches in it - not that I’m obsessed with beaches and the sea or anything!

I’m working on another novel now, which is set partly in the eighties and partly present day, and it’s a similar theme of self discovery. I’ll not share its plot as it’s still in evolution and my (nosey) 13 yr old has already told me off for killing off a character!

3. Devika12 profile image61
    Devika12posted 6 years ago

I would write about something informative that would help people in any which way particularly in the betterment of their lives. There cannot be anything more gratifying than changing somebody's life in a positive way- it would choose to write on Spirituality.

4. profile image0
    Saugasfinestposted 6 years ago

I would write all of the things that i wanted to write and worded just perfectly in my mind at the time when my passion for it was at its peak, but then forgot by the time i got around to actually writing it down

i hate when that happens!