jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you enjoy reading about zombie survival stuff?

1. cmlindblom profile image75
    cmlindblomposted 6 years ago

Do you enjoy reading about zombie survival stuff?

Just wondering if anyone out there is interested in it like me. (i don't live my life by it but the fantasy of it interests me)

2. mobias profile image71
    mobiasposted 6 years ago

Omigod yes.
    I heard through the grapevine that 'World War Z' was the book to get, and it is very good, but left me hungry for more...[BRAINS that is!]  Did you know that it was written by Mel Brooks son- Max Brooks!?

So I researched a bit on amazon and found another series that had high ratings. I put it on my wish list...and my lovely wife got them both for me last Christmas. The second one is 'Day by Day Armageddon' by J.L. Bourne. I'm looking forward to reading it next so I may let everyone know what I thought!

I don't know why but I totally got into Zombies in the last couple years! It helped that I watched '28 days' and played the pc game 'Valve's Left4Dead' quite a bit! Also Plants Vs. Zombies is a pretty fun game to pass the time with!

3. Unmasked profile image55
    Unmaskedposted 6 years ago

I find it pretty hilarious and really entertaining. My husband is an actor and has done a few zombie films so I hold a special place in my heart for the whole concept. In fact, he is in the upcoming remake of "Plan 9 From Outerspace" which, I'm sure you know, is a cult horror film from the 50s all about zombies. I love that our culture has become so engrossed in such an "out there" concept. We've really taken it into our hearts and engrained it into our very being. It's fun!

4. profile image0
    AlienWednesdayposted 6 years ago

Actually. YES! I find that type of genre filled with human emotion that other genres can not produce.