jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What should I write now..?? I am really confused...

1. Akshat.verma profile image36
    Akshat.vermaposted 6 years ago

What should I write now..??
    I am really confused...

2. epigramman profile image67
    epigrammanposted 6 years ago

...... well follow me, the epigramman, and if that dosen't inspire you - then nothing here at the Hub will .....lake erie time ontario canada 1:08am

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Pick anything.  Write about that.

How you chose your office chair...and why you wish you hadn't.

Why you decided to write anything at all in the first place.

Your bucket list, what you want to be sure to do or try before you die.

Your greatest goal accomplished.

Your greatest goal yet to be accomplished.

The ten greatest things your parents ever did for you.

The ten worst things your relationships ever did to you.

The possibilitiies are endless.

4. tlmcgaa70 profile image75
    tlmcgaa70posted 6 years ago

what do you know about? are you a good friend, listen well? love reading, music or movies? an artist? gardner, cook? keep fish? hunt or fish? what ever it is that you are good at, in there somewhere, you will find that you can make use of your experiences, to write about. just because they are familiar to you, does not mean the rest of the world knows about them...they will be new stories for us. give it a try, and other hubbers can help guide you by reading what you write, so that your writing can improve...if it needs much improving at all...good luck.

5. Rehana Stormme profile image81
    Rehana Stormmeposted 6 years ago

Well, you can write about how aren't able to write anything right now.....Like an ode to writer's block. But I'd advise you to give it a break. Don't be too worried. I'm sure you'll think of something sooner or later. smile

6. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Write about something you feel strongly about. It could be about a vacation , hobby,food recipes,travel tips,in fact choose any thing you feel strongly about and do research on the topic on the web ,refer books, share experiences with friends and the like but put everything in your own words.
    If you put your mind into what you want to write about ways will open up to get the info.

7. jfay2011 profile image60
    jfay2011posted 6 years ago

write whatever is on your mind.  You would be surprised that once you start writing your ideas and thoughts, things just begin to flow.  Before you know it you have written a whole article that is worth people's attention.  I love writing.  Sometimes I also reach a standstill and do not know what to write next.  Sometimes you have to jump past that awful writer's block and say, "Let me write this thing."

working