New here, as of today what is the most effective way of getting new members to f

1. JFBMarketing profile image60
    JFBMarketingposted 6 years ago

New here, as of today what is the most effective way of getting new members to follow your articles?

I fully understand good quality content is vital, l do believe l have that talent and enjoy writing articles on most subjects.  Have written over 200 articles and l would enjoy sharing them here and also on my blog.  I have created a Blog that l do a lot of promoting other members material and giving the author for credit and providing links back to his site.  I hope l can demonstrate them abilities for all the members who decide to follow me here.

All The Best,

Joseph F. Botelho
    "Networking is a Contact Sport"

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5649537_f260.jpg

2. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 6 years ago

Be interactive. Ask and answer questions. Offer comments on hubs...good advice is welcome by most hubbers. The various forums can be interesting places to meet and greet. You will find that most hubbers are welcoming and eager to engage a fellow writers. Good luck and welcome.

3. lobobrandon profile image91
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

You could start by creating a few good hubs like you've already done. Once you begin this just go about reading others hubs, leaving comments, etc.
    Like point2make has already mentioned ask and answer questions as its a good way to help others and become popular at the same time.
    Looking forward to great hubs from you.

working