jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many times do you read the novels in your home library?

1. DrJez profile image59
    DrJezposted 6 years ago

How many times do you read the novels in your home library?

Are the novels in your collection worth a re-read?

2. Mama Told Me profile image56
    Mama Told Meposted 6 years ago

I've read some of the books over twelve times  They are like old friends who though maybe always tell the same stories, are worth visiting for the warm fuzzies they give me.

3. Erin Boggs1 profile image78
    Erin Boggs1posted 6 years ago

Anywhere from two to seven times and counting. Although if a book is not my cup of tea I will send it along to my friends that have different interests than I do.

4. Ania L profile image84
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

For me books are like old friends - I treasure them a lot.
    I re-read many of them, usually every couple of years when I forget the details of the story.

5. Word Caddy profile image60
    Word Caddyposted 6 years ago

I used to reread books like mad when I was a child. Now there are so many books I want to read (and so many stacked on my shelves) that I don't reread a fraction as much as I did. However, there are just some books I will always make the effort to reread. Flowers for Algernon is possibly my favourite ever book and I've read that more times than I can remember.

6. Rob Winters profile image85
    Rob Wintersposted 6 years ago

It's funny i have never re-read or been inclined to re-read a single novel yet i have enormously enjoyed so many - It's almost as if i have a block against doing it. Yet i still treasure those books i've enjoyed. I have thought about it mind but am always more driven to get new ones rather than re-read.