jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What, in your opinion, are the benefits of HubPages Patron of Arts contest, apar

1. anusha15 profile image89
    anusha15posted 6 years ago

What, in your opinion, are the benefits of HubPages Patron of Arts contest, apart from the prizes?

The upcoming HubPages Patron of Arts contest has created an amazing buzz in the hubPages community. Lot of prizes to be given, along with the chance of publishing an ebook!

But apart from the prizes, do you think there are other hidden benefits of this contest?

2. Utkarsh raj profile image75
    Utkarsh rajposted 6 years ago

Ya its a great chance for the creative writers to show the world their brimming talent and come up with some of their best works which may seek attention on the global scale.......

3. Ania L profile image85
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

There are many I guess but 3 comes to my head straight away:
    1. It will create a huge set of interesting stories, poems and photo galleries by different authors, which means HubPages will not only be an information stop but also a place to spend time in the magical world of literature.
    2. For some people it might be a motivation kick to finally go public with their stories hidden in drawers. Some may grow confident enough to follow up with a book.
    3. It's also a way of getting a lot of readers which means ravenue and potential fans.

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

It might encourage some writers to try something new.  It could be a good incentive for someone who has always wanted to write a short story, for example, but has never gotten around to it before.

5. brandasaur profile image60
    brandasaurposted 6 years ago

It encourages talented hubpagers to showcase their talents, socialize and be more confident in sharing what they can offer smile

6. Howard S. profile image90
    Howard S.posted 6 years ago

It motivated me to publish a hub I'd been simmering for awhile about Photo Capsule Advanced Techniques. I published prior to the contest because my audience is the participants in the photo section. But non-contestants benefit too.

working