This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Has anyone used "MyFreeCopyright"?

1. Daniella Lopez profile image92
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

Has anyone used "MyFreeCopyright"?

Has anyone used MyFreeCopyright, and if so, is it legit?

2. PDXKaraokeGuy profile image88
    PDXKaraokeGuyposted 6 years ago

I never have, and I'm not sure it's needed. I sign all my hubs witht he tag "all rights reserved. Copyright Justin W. Price, date," and I think it's sufficient.

3. ubanichijioke profile image74
    ubanichijiokeposted 6 years ago

From what
    i ve seen so
    far, it is.
    Really helps.
    Try it!

4. Dennis AuBuchon profile image83
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 6 years ago

I have not heard of MyFreeCopyright but based on the copyright laws in place once you put your name to something you are the copyright owner.  Adding a copyright statement though can't hurt.

5. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Never heard of it what is it and what's it all about?

6. profile image0
    ThomasRydderposted 6 years ago

Hi Dani...I'm using it, and it's a free service. Now, it doesn't stand up in court like it would if you were registering your work with the U.S. Copyright office, but it does notate ownership or intent to own. That can be enough to ward of the vultures....

working