Where do you put your writings at?

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

Where do you put your writings at?

If you are an affiliate with a web site or blog, you need content on it as well.
    If you are trying to make a few bucks from writing, obviously you need to place your writings on a site where you will earn a few bucks.
    There are sites that don't have minimum payouts, like Hub Pages does, but you need to get a decent amount of hubs to start earning here as well.  If you ask me, that is a lot of writing, so what do you do? There are those of us who write at sites which is our primary income from wrtiing too.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5642812_f260.jpg

2. southernwriter profile image56
    southernwriterposted 6 years ago

I mainly will use my writings on my own blog. This is a great way to get more traffic to my writing and create a back link to my writing. As far as which writing sites I use, I have had the best luck with Hubpages, Infobarrel (Getting bigger and bigger everyday), yahoo Publisher Netowrk and Factoidz.com. I also use my blog to promote my articles and I even swap articles with other writers to create back links and get more traffic.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 6 years ago

southernwriter.  I do Factoidz as well, but not as often. Putting writing on blog, you still need to get traffic there.  The problem is that most sites want unique content. I don't want to have to write for multiple sites, like you mentioned above. Your list is a total of 4 places to put unique content. That is 4 different articles.

I wonder if it is not better to post on one article submission site. I am thinking about unpublishing the hubs that consistently are down here, wait a bit, the publish them on Factoidz.

working