jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What is your absolute favorite topic to research and/or write about?

1. VeronicaFarkas profile image82
    VeronicaFarkasposted 6 years ago

What is your absolute favorite topic to research and/or write about?

My favorite topic to research is DIY projects, and favorite to write about is creative & crafty ideas for doing things inexpensively. What are yours?

2. Man from Modesto profile image83
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

God, and the testimonies of people in whose lives He has worked.

3. marwan asmar profile image82
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

I have lots of favorite topics. Nothing really in particular. Politics, economics, society, culture. I don't tackle specialized topics like classical music, or topics that have technical aspects to them because I don't feel I can give them justice but excluding that, there is quite a lot of leeway because I think writing itself is creative.

4. Steve Orion profile image77
    Steve Orionposted 6 years ago

Politics, movies, music. Anything that may spark my interest! But always things I know about, it's unfair to give unreliable info to readers!

5. profile image0
    MP50posted 6 years ago

My favorite topic is information, passing it on to other people and hope they find use for it, if I can make a living doing this, I will be well happy.

6. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 6 years ago

Anything I am interested in or observe on a daily basis. So that could be anything from food to music to why people like to talk on the cell phone in the middle of the grocery store while blocking the center aisle.

7. nicregi profile image75
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

For me, more towards writing and being a writer topics. I love helping out and believe there is no end for learning! Sharing all my experience with others is worth more than money.

8. emichael profile image78
    emichaelposted 6 years ago

Creative writing is my favorite. I think creative non-fiction is my strong suit, but I am working hard to improve my fiction writing.

But I think I will always enjoy writing about real people and real experiences the most.

9. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

Psychology. Almost anything in psychology. Day dreams, the mind, relationships, Freud, Yung, Rollo May, PTSD, etc. There is just so much!

10. Hubpage Gal profile image61
    Hubpage Galposted 6 years ago

Writing about celebrities does not require much research but it is amazing how the public are interested in these people.  I began earning on Yahoo Contributor Network once I stopped writing about relationships and began to follow the celebrities that were written out on People.com.  Writing about celebrities is not my favorite topic but everyone likes an audience and people are still intrigued with the likes of celebrities. Its good to have a followiing and to get an interested audience as well as increased internet traffic.

working