jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Anyone know any good website to find writing jobs?

1. Uneducated opinio profile image59
    Uneducated opinioposted 6 years ago

Anyone know any good website to find writing jobs?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

You could try the problogger.com jobs site

3. Jila777 profile image73
    Jila777posted 6 years ago

I've done a little bit of writing for pay on textbroker.com. Check them out.

There are others but I don't know by heart. I'm sure there's probably dozens of hubs written about this. Do a search in the search bar to find hubs for "paid to write".

4. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I've not tried this site, but Elance is one that some of the hubbers here write for.

5. profile image0
    KatrineDalMonteposted 6 years ago

I recommend Elance.com - very professional.  If you become a member of AWAI (awai.com) you will have an access to a great variety of writing/copywriting jobs.

6. Uneducated opinio profile image59
    Uneducated opinioposted 6 years ago

Thanks to all of you. I am looking forward to checking them out.

7. ElizaDoole profile image87
    ElizaDooleposted 6 years ago

I quite rate Elance. You join, you make a profile, you bid for work. Takes a while to get your head around it, and the rates can be low, but over time, you can get better work as you learn how to do things.

There's no easy way to make money as a writer, it all involves a learning curve. This site will reap rewards, I think, if you are suited to it.

Good luck to you.

8. lifestylewriter profile image55
    lifestylewriterposted 6 years ago

While Elance and other freelance writing services are good, it can be a difficult journey especially in the beginning, because there's just too much competition there. While I'm not exactly "against" those services, it's just my personal opinion that you can find better platforms to sell online. I had constant failures at those sites and started looking for other services, and found a couple. And guess what, just day before yesterday I sold a 700 word article (which I wrote in 20 minutes) for $17.25 on GhostBloggers.

Here's the link: http://www.ghostbloggers.net/?aff=423 (referral link - would really appreciate if you'd use that to sign up if you decide to!) But yeah I can assure you it's a great service. You don't have anything to lose anyway smile I don't mean to push it either, I gave you the referral link just because I genuinely think they're awesome. You can try and see for yourself.

Let me know if you have any questions or anything. All the best!

working