jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you use your gift of writing outside of HubPages?

1. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 6 years ago

How do you use your gift of writing outside of HubPages?

I've noticed that there are some excellent writers on HubPages. Do any of you use your gift of writing in your church? If so, how? In what capacity?

2. BrokenDreamer profile image60
    BrokenDreamerposted 6 years ago

I write online in other places. I do not use my writing gift at any church or anything, not sure how one would go about that. However, I know a few people at my church who have written books based on biblical teachings.

3. katedonavon profile image75
    katedonavonposted 6 years ago

I have written a few paid pieces for my denomination's take-home papers that we receive in our church mailboxes. I have also had several pieces published in a Christian magazine. I feel that my writing on specifically Christian topics is more appreciated in that arena than it would be if I published it here on HubPages.

4. lifegate profile image81
    lifegateposted 6 years ago

There are always the possibilities of writing tracts, devotionals, etc. that can easily be self published. It may not pay much, but can a changed life for Christ be measured in money?

5. YvetteParker profile image75
    YvetteParkerposted 5 years ago

Thank you for your responses and suggestions(Lifegate and Broken Dreamer). I appreciate all of your comments to this question.

working