jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Should you promote your hub outside of hubpages to make income?

1. cyoung35 profile image87
    cyoung35posted 6 years ago

Should you promote your hub outside of hubpages to make income?

Is just writing a hub good enough or should you promote it outside of hubpages to make adsense income? What are some of the ways to promote without spending money even if you don't own a blog?

2. mailxpress profile image54
    mailxpressposted 6 years ago

I believe you should.  I promote many of my hubs elsewhere.  Make sure you scroll to the bottom of your hub and click on "link to this page" to make sure you can track the traffic and if a visitor decides to join hubpages after reading your hub you will receive the referral.  Promote your Hubs to increase traffic.  I do it all the time and traffic now directs to my hubs automatically.

3. boby325 profile image48
    boby325posted 6 years ago

Actually, the number of visitor depends on the quality, keyword usage, and information you provided in your hub. You can promote your hubs outside of hubpages by bookmarking in social bookmarking sites like delicious.com, digg.com etc. These websites can give you instant traffic as a result your adsense earning will gradually increase.

4. AshleyFAuthor profile image60
    AshleyFAuthorposted 6 years ago

You should also promote it because sometime your hub won't be recognized f you don't show it to others smile

5. giopski profile image64
    giopskiposted 6 years ago

Absolutely!  That way, you'll increase traffic to your hubpages.  Try facebook and twitter most especially and other p2p networks.

6. imkd profile image59
    imkdposted 6 years ago

of-course we should promote it everywhere. This will increase your SERP ranking send traffic to your hub.

7. stariswhoiam profile image60
    stariswhoiamposted 6 years ago

Why not?
    What's the harm in doing so?

8. rajan jolly profile image89
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

Yes. It is a must if you need external traffic. And one needs traffic to generate money. Share hubs on social networks. Make a blog or website and back link to your hubs.

9. talfonso profile image83
    talfonsoposted 5 years ago

Of course! You should get your Hubs some exposure! The more sites you promote them, the more people will read them and the more money you'll make! Trust me!

working