jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the average amount of money a beginner can expect to make writing hubs?

1. anchoraly profile image60
    anchoralyposted 6 years ago

What is the average amount of money a beginner can expect to make writing hubs?

2. ytsenoh profile image84
    ytsenohposted 6 years ago

In the beginning, for me it was cents, then when I really began working hard with making the time to write daily as a commitment, it turned into over a dollar.  Last month it was just under $6, so it's slowly growing.  It takes patience and time and a lot of work and research and knowledge of SEOs.  I had an email from a student from the UK thanking me for some of my hubs because they helped him with his studies.  Can't put a price on that.

3. THEHuG5 profile image59
    THEHuG5posted 6 years ago

Expect to only make a few pennies to start with. Eventually you'll start to make a few dollars every month and then more smile

4. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago

It starts very small (pennies) and gradually goes up. However the speed and amount that it goes up depends largely on how willing you are to advertise and backlink to your hubs. You could write hundreds of them and still be making pennies, but you start advertising a little bit and actively getting your hubs out into the internet, then you'll see a dramatic increase.

working